cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 6D (Holster and Gadget Bags)

stlouisblues
Contributor

Hello:

I have two Canon EOS 6D camera bodies, one with an EF 24-105mm IS STM f3.5-5.6 lens and lens hood attached and the other with a Canon 50mm f1.8 and lens hood attached.

Does anyone know what holster and gadget bags are large enough to accommodate each camera (as described) separately? They don't necessariy have to be the Canon brand, as long as they have enough room.

What about if you attach a Canon battery grip to either camera? 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I like the Toploader Pro 75 AW II Holster Bag from Lowepro.  It is the top of line bag, which can hold a pro-size body, or a full size body with grip, with a 70200mm f/2.8 attached, including a reversed hood.

The different bags in the lineup vary in depth.  But, they also vary in width, to accommodate a full size body, or a wider version to accommodate a full-size body with a grip.  The top of the line body can hold just about anything short of a super telephoto lens.

Another good bag that can carry both bodies with attached lenses is the Lowepro Magnum 200 AW shoulder bag.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Think Tank also makes a nice set of holster style bags. IF you think you'll add a grip go for those that are to fit the pro bodies.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Thank you for the information. I will take a look at both items that you mentioned.

Announcements