cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 70D corrupt picture issues

rzyamazaki
Apprentice

Hi, I'm having an issue that every time I take a pic with my 70D it corrupts the picture after its been viewed on the display of the camera. I never had this issue before but this actually happened after I have linked the camera to the Canon remote app. 

I have tried to reset the camera to factory settings, upgraded the software, formatted the micro SD card. changed a new micro SD card and the issue persists. Please help, thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Tim
Authority

Hello rzyamazaki, 

I am sorry to hear that this issue persists.  Typically this type of error will require Factory service.  

You may fill out an online repair request form at the following link to setup your repair using our online service.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/service-repair

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Ray-uk
Whiz

@rzyamazaki wrote:

I have tried to reset the camera to factory settings, upgraded the software, formatted the micro SD card. changed a new micro SD card and the issue persists. Please help, thank you.

You should not be using micro SD cards in your camera, they are more likely to give you problems, get yourself a full sized SD card.

It is also better to use a card reader rather than a wired connection between your camera and PC to download the pictures.

I totally agree with Ray-uk.  It is mandatory that you only use full size SD cards.  The instruction manual of your camera probably lists the types of SD cards to use.  Typically you will see SD, SDHC, or SDXC listed to use, provided that they are UHS-I cards.  You never see micro-SD cards listed as a recommended type of card to use.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

thanx for the help guys, I'm waiting for the SD card and will let you all know if it is working. Lets C

Announcements