Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Canon 70D Video Issue.

Hello I have a canon 70d and recorded some video but it just looks very shiverry and not clear at all it even kind of hurts the eyes when i look at it. I am pretty new at this so hope there is nothing wrong with the camera and its just me. Any info will help thanks. Here is an example of the video. As i shoot the video side to side you will notice that is not clear at all its just odd it almost seems like there is a delay and the video is trying to catch up to itself. not sure how to describe it but any suggestions? Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffduh8mevynh4rz/MVI_2380.MOV?dl=0

Highlighted
VIP

Re: Canon 70D Video Issue.

@Gil719 wrote:

Hello I have a canon 70d and recorded some video but it just looks very shiverry and not clear at all it even kind of hurts the eyes when i look at it. I am pretty new at this so hope there is nothing wrong with the camera and its just me. Any info will help thanks. Here is an example of the video. As i shoot the video side to side you will notice that is not clear at all its just odd it almost seems like there is a delay and the video is trying to catch up to itself. not sure how to describe it but any suggestions? Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffduh8mevynh4rz/MVI_2380.MOV?dl=0

Always try to take a few stills prior to shooting video.  How well does the camera work when shooting stills?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Stills are great the issue is there as soon as i start moving. 

Highlighted
VIP

@Gil719 wrote:

Stills are great the issue is there as soon as i start moving. 

By "stills", I mean regular photographs, not a "still" video camera.  Let's check the camera basics, first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Those are good everything looks good on stills