cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 70 d

Vincent72
Apprentice
When I view the picture after I took, but show up with the focus frame (it is square) in the picture, and different picture with different frame, wire. Could someone give me hand, Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

diverhank
Authority

@Vincent72 wrote:
When I view the picture after I took, but show up with the focus frame (it is square) in the picture, and different picture with different frame, wire. Could someone give me hand, Thanks

You are probably talking about this....in that case, just go to the menu and turn it off.

Capture.JPG

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

What?

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Are you talking about viewing the focus points in DPP? Do you want to keep the same focus point for all the pictures you take?

I think we have covered all the permutations. Now we need the OP to clear things up. I think Ernie has had the best answer so far. 8^)

@ebiggs1 wrote:

What?

Pass.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

diverhank
Authority

@Vincent72 wrote:

You are probably talking about this....in that case, just go to the menu and turn it off.

Capture.JPG

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@Vincent72 wrote:

Press the 'Info' button to cycle through the different possible displays.

Vincent72
Apprentice
Thanks my problem has been sloved

C'mon we have a betting pool here. Was anyone in this thread even close?

@kvbarkley wrote:

C'mon we have a betting pool here. Was anyone in this thread even close?

I had suspected that the OP was referring to the AF points display, and how they may change from one shot to the next.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements