Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Canon 6D images way too dark in TV mode

Damorrow,

Go to main menu, yellow wrench and CLEAR ALL CAMER SETTINGS, then try it again. Mine did the same thing till I did this and now it takes the best photos it ever did.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@damorrowwrote:

Damorrow,

Go to main menu, yellow wrench and CLEAR ALL CAMER SETTINGS, then try it again. Mine did the same thing till I did this and now it takes the best photos it ever did.

Don't be downhearted if nobody's still listening. You're the first to post to this thread in more than four years.

Bob
Boston, Massachusetts USA
New Contributor

This helped me greatly! Thank you for your well explained directions!

New Contributor

Turn on Camera, go to menus. Select Orange menue, go to "clear all custom Func (C.Fn) and try it again. I called Canon Tech regarding this same issue and Tv mode works fine now and I didn't think there were any custom functions set in the camera but I think these cameras come set this way from the factory. Couldn't use Tv mode at all, all photos way too dark, now they are perfect. Good Luck.  New Canon 6D MK II