cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5d mark iii

Mljphotography
Apprentice
Hello everyone,

Has anyone bought a 5d mark iii (or any pro body) during black Friday last year? I have a project coming up in November and I was debating if I should buy the camera now or shop black Friday and postpone the project for December. Does anyone know if the deals will be worth waiting for? Canons refurbished mark iii selling at 1999 right now. Thanks!
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

If you want it, then buy it.  At some point in time, the cameras will sell out and not be offered again.  No one on these forums knows what will be offered a month from now.  I say buy it, and start enjoying it, especially if it is on sale.

If you have looked at the Canon Online Refurbished store for any length of tme, then you should have noticed that some items are briefly "In Stock" before selling out.  Some items are in stock only once or twice per year, and sell out within hours when they are offered.  I've had a couple of items get away from me because I waited to call my son after he got off work.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Generally, black Friday does not matter much. Canon controls the prices pretty tightly. What you get is extra junk thrown in to make it *seem* like a deal.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

If you want it, then buy it.  At some point in time, the cameras will sell out and not be offered again.  No one on these forums knows what will be offered a month from now.  I say buy it, and start enjoying it, especially if it is on sale.

If you have looked at the Canon Online Refurbished store for any length of tme, then you should have noticed that some items are briefly "In Stock" before selling out.  Some items are in stock only once or twice per year, and sell out within hours when they are offered.  I've had a couple of items get away from me because I waited to call my son after he got off work.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Generally, black Friday does not matter much. Canon controls the prices pretty tightly. What you get is extra junk thrown in to make it *seem* like a deal.

Mljphotography
Apprentice
Thank you all for your answers! Really helped me!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements