cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5D Mark III Loyalty Program

anasazigb
Apprentice

Hi,

I had a couple questions regarding the canon loyalty program. Hopefully I'm in the right place on the forums.

1. When cameras go "Out Of Stock", how long do they take generally to come back into stock? Weeks, Months or completely random?

2. Can you still use the Canon Loyalty Progam on Refurbished DSLR's like the Mark III (that already has a discount). For example, right now it says the Mark III is "Out of Stock" for $2,447.00. Would I be able to use the Loyalty Program to get an additional 20% off? making the sale price roughly $2000 + Tax?

I've never used the Loyalty Program before, so was just hoping someone could give me some feedback on that.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys!

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Completely random!  There has to be a defect of some kind and sent back and it fixed by Canon.

CPS offered me a refurb some time ago on a 5D Mk III and Canon Loyality but it was a little more than $2447 at the time.

I have bought four, 1 series cameras, from them and I don't know if that makes a difference.

The best answer is to call them.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

The loyalty program changes -- and they don't have an online list.  You'd have to contact Canon to see what the program is currently offering.

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

Thanks for the info guys!

Announcements