Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Canon 5D Mark 4 C-log update gone?

[ Edited ]

It's not just a software update, they do something with the hardware too. It took me quite long, and now i am still waiting..maybe a few months again. It first took me long before i could get someone on the phone from canon Belgium (lol). they said that i had to ask the store where i bought my camera, where they upgraded the camera. So I did. And the store sended a mail to the upgrader, no response. So i waited a few weeks, sended an email back to the store, and got replied that they where still waiting on an answer..I asked the store the same question about 5 times..so months go by and I had still no answer what the heck was going on. Then i got a little bit pissed and 'demanded' an answer or i would go to an upgrader myself and would let check everything. Then i got the phonenumber from the official spokesmen from canon Belgium. Explained what happened, he assured me they will try to replicate this 'bug' and make an update for it..and if i needed Clog, they will hand over me another camera with clog ON it..was a nice man.. But indeed, a very big struggle just for one question...