cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect my 6D with iphone 5S iOS 7.

JesusRamirez
Apprentice

Can't connect my 6D with iphone 5S iOS 7.

5 REPLIES 5

JesusRamirez
Apprentice
Please help Urgent...

Hello!  Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

I receive support From Canon USA in Puerto Rico... the App EOS Remote not function in IOS 7?

Hi, thanks for writing back.  We apologize for any confusion!

If this is a time-sensitive issue, we'd suggest reaching out to our technical support department.  The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If you've come across a problem that requires urgent assistance, we'd recommend contacting our technical support team by phone or email through the following link:  http://bitly.com/ContactCanon

We hope this helps point you in the right direction!

Mykolas
Authority

JesusRamirez,

The EOS Remote App version 1.1.0 that you can download from the App Store should be compatible with your iPhone 5S.  Your inability to connect may be caused by something else.  In order to determine what that is, I need some additional information.

1. Are you unable to interface with the camera using the Remote App or are you unable to make a network connection with the camera?
  2. Do you receive any errors when you try to connect?
  3. When you set up the network connection between your iPhone and your EOS 6D, did your iPhone see the EOS 6D's network?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements