cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Bag recommendations?

RealtorRichie
Contributor

I just purchased a 6D, 600EXT Speedlight, 16-35 f2.8l, 24-70 2.8l and 70-200 2.8l. Can someone please recommend an appropriate camera bag for my equipment? I'm leaning towards a messenger style shoulder bag. I want it to be inconspicuous, weather resistant, padded and durable. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

pjmacd
Enthusiast
I have a similar list of gear, and I use and personally recommend the ThinkTank Retrospective 30. I believe it would meet all of your requirements.

I have a Domke bag (the biggest one they make) that I've been happy with. It's reasonably convenient and practically indestructible.

When I don't want/need such a large bag, I use a Canon bag that B&H sent me as a freebie when I bought a camera from them last year. I wasn't expecting much, but I was surprised at how nicely finished and well laid out it is. It holds my 5D3 body with a 24-105 f/4 on it, a 16-35 f/4, a 600RX speedlite, and all the batteries and filters I could need.

When I need to bring along the 70-200 and/or a sceond camera, I have to use the Domke.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I also recommend Think Tank. They have a top quality bag for everything.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"I just purchased a 6D, 600EXT Speedlight, 16-35 f2.8l, 24-70 2.8l and 70-200 2.8l."

BTW, that is some outfit.  WOW, if that won't do it, it can't be done!  Smiley Very Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements