Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Battery Delima for my 5D Mark iii

I have the 5DM3 with two Canon LP-E6 batts and a few generic batteries.  I have the Canon wall charger for charging one battery.  I am looking for a system for charging two batteries at a time, any suggestions?

Jeff Waldrop

VIP

Re: Battery Delima for my 5D Mark iii

[ Edited ]

"I am looking for a system for charging two batteries at a time,..."

There aren't any I am aware of.  The ones I know of that hold two batteries charge only one at a time.  They just hold two batteries.

EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV, even less and less other stuff.
VIP

"...two Canon LP-E6 batts and a few generic batteries."

One more word, I am not a fan of off brand chargers.  Some are OK and some are not, to the point of being dangerous.  

Canon strongly advises you to not use them.

EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV, even less and less other stuff.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeffWaldrop wrote:

I have the 5DM3 with two Canon LP-E6 batts and a few generic batteries.  I have the Canon wall charger for charging one battery.  I am looking for a system for charging two batteries at a time, any suggestions?

Jeff Waldrop

Wasabi makes a two battery charger available on Amazon. As mentioned 3rd party chargers should not be used with Canon batteries. However, if you want to charge 2 Wasabi batteries at once it is a great option.