cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A funny thing happened to me on the way to the forum

Robodot
Enthusiast

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It looks like the Lumix I purchased has "scene detection" so i guess someone does make it.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

"maybe a d500 with a good 18-250?"

Good luck!  There is no such thing as a "good 18-250"!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks for the really good suggestions, good bye!

@Moire wrote:

Its a distortion of the live view image when the camera is tapped, i guess its normal. just another thing I like about digital camera technology, not.

for all the money and technology that is involved with cameras, one would would think they could make a camera that knows what your photographing and set the camera for you, people, buildings, landscape, animals, birds, portraits flowers [etc]

They do.  It is called hire somebody.  Seriously, cameras cannot read your mind.  That is why they put buttons on them.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Moire wrote:

...one would would think they could make a camera that knows what your photographing and set the camera for you, people, buildings, landscape, animals, birds, portraits flowers ect. 

Dude, put the pipe down and go out and shoot. You're never going to learn anything about photography like this. 

tmc784
Enthusiast

Cat LOL Oh No, it looks like you took a REAL alien picture. where was the UFO ?

Ha Ha Ha, a clip from the video, I am the alien in the photo, hey I am just starting to learn how to use this stupid phone.

So does that make Moire a Robodot sock puppet? It certainly fits.

@kvbarkley wrote:

So does that make Moire a Robodot sock puppet? It certainly fits.

It would seem that one person may have two user names.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements