cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90d USB Cord

chief
Rising Star

I am drawing a blank, what kind and where can i purchase a USB cord for my  EOS 90d so I can transfer images right from camera to MacBook and also to check shutter count. Also does any one know whta kind of USB cable a 1dx Mark ll uses. I am looking at buying a used model from friend and they do not have one, also want to check shutter count. Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

.....or you could d/l the manual and read it...first!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Read the manual and still confused thanks for being a jerk

@ebiggs1 wrote:

.....or you could d/l the manual and read it...first!

Our site has the information:

It's on THIS page.

90DUSB.JPG

"Read the manual and still confused thanks for being a jerk"

If suggesting you read the manual is of little help, I doubt reading this will help either! It is pretty much what the manual says.

"Our site has the information:

It's on THIS page."

BTW, does it make Stephen a "jerk" also?

EB

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"Read the manual and still confused thanks for being a jerk"

If suggesting you read the manual is of little help, I doubt reading this will help either! It is pretty much what the manual says.

"Our site has the information...."

Priceless. The OP comes here begging for aid regarding the purchase of a simple USB cable, claims to have a 90D and is considering the purchase of a 1DX2, but requires hand-holding in using Google and making a nickel-and-dime purchase. It is clear to me that he hasn't referenced the full user manual, despite his cries to the contrary and blowing up at you. Where do these clowns come from?

Thank you John.  

EB
Announcements