cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D video shooting problem

Ahmed_haider
Apprentice

I have new Canon 70d .. 

the problem when i start shooting video .. the LCD monitor shown in very high exposure ( white) .. the LCD monitor flashing with white  distorsion  !! 

anybody and gives me recommendation for the this problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ahmed_haider!

Due to your unique situation, we recommend contacting our Technical Support team by email HERE

Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ahmed_haider
Apprentice
I use 70d with 18-200mm IS canon. .
Problem. .
In video mode .. when I increase the apreture above f5.6 .. the video flicker. . Shown very high exposure! ! Even when I record in dark area
. ..
Any recommendations

Hi Ahmed_haider!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA, as such, we are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thnx for you noticed ..
I have bouth this camera from US .. and its under US warrenty..
Could you please give me recommendation for that problem? !

Hi Ahmed_haider!

We see you’re posting from outside the US. Since Canon USA technicians are in the US, and repair facilities are in the US, we’re very limited on how we can troubleshoot. You might try to reset your camera back to default settings to see if that rectifies the problem, if it doesn’t, we’d recommend contacting support in your country for in-depth troubleshooting. Our facilities here in the US aren’t able to ship internationally if you do require repairs, which is why we always recommend purchasing within your home country.

Is it possible to send it to US directly for warrenty repairing since I have US mail box for return it back if fixed.. ?

Hi Ahmed_haider!

Due to your unique situation, we recommend contacting our Technical Support team by email HERE

Thanks!

Announcements