Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

6D mark ll to R6

Would there be any benifit to get an R6 ?  My biggest complaint with the 6D ll is ISO noise. I start to see it even at ISO100 .

I do mostly landscaping . Some fall/winter sports. Most of my lenses are L series. along with 2 Tamrons.

Thakns!

Highlighted
VIP

Re: 6D mark ll to R6

[ Edited ]

@WJM wrote:

Would there be any benifit to get an R6 ?  My biggest complaint with the 6D ll is ISO noise. I start to see it even at ISO100 .

I do mostly landscaping . Some fall/winter sports. Most of my lenses are L series. along with 2 Tamrons.

Thakns!

If you believe that you see too much ISO noise with a 6D2 at ISO 100, then there is little to no benefit in buying the R6, or any other digital camera for that matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 6D mark ll to R6

[ Edited ]

@Waddizzle wrote:

@WJM wrote:

Thakns!

If you believe that you see too much ISO noise with a 6D2 at ISO 100, then there is little to no benefit in buying the R6, or any other digital camera for that matter.

Your reply says it all...  and not because I own one, but because I know pictures shot at 100 ISO are clean. The DR on this body is great. It's proven itself time and time again.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100