cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60D - Stuck on 3200 ISO in M, AV, TV. Display Not Turning On.

colinmchapman
Apprentice

I've been having an inconsistent issue with my 60D latley. When I turn it on it's gets stuck on 3200 ISO for M, TV, & AV modes. Also while in those modes the LCD won't turn on, for options or preview. When I swtich to Auto the screen WILL work. I've gotten it "unstuck" before by switching in an out of modes, but it's quite aggrivating. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@colinmchapman wrote:

I've been having an inconsistent issue with my 60D latley. When I turn it on it's gets stuck on 3200 ISO for M, TV, & AV modes. Also while in those modes the LCD won't turn on, for options or preview. When I swtich to Auto the screen WILL work. I've gotten it "unstuck" before by switching in an out of modes, but it's quite aggrivating. Any ideas?

M, Tv, Av, and P are impacted by many more menu options than the Auto and scene modes.

Set your camera to M, Tv, Av, and P and go into the menu and Reset Camera Settings AND Reset Custom Functions. See your manual for where to find those two resets. 

Thanks, although I'm not sure that did the trick. I have to get it "unstuck" in order to see the screen to clear the settings. I guess only time will tell if it happens again.

@colinmchapman wrote:

Thanks, although I'm not sure that did the trick. I have to get it "unstuck" in order to see the screen to clear the settings. I guess only time will tell if it happens again.

When it is set to M, AV, TV. press the Menu button.  It should be 'unstuck'. Then you can reset the settings as described above.

Announcements