cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5d mark iii battery error

gacemite
Contributor
Please I need help my 5d mark iii showing battery error while the battery is fully charged, and I tried the same battery with 7d its work fine
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Call Canon service. 

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

gacemite
Contributor
I later put CF card and the camera work fine, immediately SD card was added it off again, so I have decided to be CF card till the time that I will send the camera for repair. I think SD slot has issue and a technician said I should not insert SD again till I av it repair so that the board will not be damaged.

gacemite
Contributor
The camera is not working fine with CF card inserted into the camera, but when I insert SD card, the camera off and didn't come up, so the camera only work with CF card and I test shoot some footage and play back with CF card which work fine but SD card still don't allow the camera to come up,

gacemite
Contributor
The camera is now working fine with CF card inserted into the camera, but when I insert SD card, the camera off and didn't come up, so the camera only work with CF card and I test shoot some footage and play back with CF card which work fine but SD card still don't allow the camera to come up,
Announcements