cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer photos to tablet

bm
Apprentice

How can I transfer photos from my t3i to my Asus android tablet?  Is there a special app i need??

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi bm!

Thanks for posting.

Canon does not make a special app that allows images to be downloaded directly from the EOS Rebel T3i to a tablet.  However, there may be another way you can go about getting images on the tablet.  You could download them to a computer first, then upload them to the tablet while it is connected to the computer.

You may also want to look into the possibility of using an Eye-Fi card in the camera.  Eye-Fi cards are SD cards with built-in Wi-Fi capability.  The EOS Rebel T3i can be used with Eye-Fi cards,

*Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer. In case of an issue with the Eye-Fi card, please consult with the card manufacturer. The use of Eye-Fi cards may not be approved in all regions, or from one region to another; please contact the card manufacturer for status of approval in the country/region of use.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements