cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t7i restricting material?

kaydeedavidson
Apprentice

Hi all-

I'm having an error when I try to move footage from my sd cards to my desktop computer.  It says something about a problem with the I/O device.  I've been unsuccessful in figuring out the fix.  I've tried several different cards and several different computers, but I've been using footage from the same camera.  Does the T7i have a setting we might have accidentally chosen, that restricts content from being saved to the sd card?  Or somehow restricting the content from being pulled from the card where it was saved?  Just a thought as I'm having the same problem with more than one card and more than one computer. 

10 REPLIES 10

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

@kaydeedavidson wrote:

Hi all-

I'm having an error when I try to move footage from my sd cards to my desktop computer.  It says something about a problem with the I/O device.  I've been unsuccessful in figuring out the fix.  I've tried several different cards and several different computers, but I've been using footage from the same camera.  Does the T7i have a setting we might have accidentally chosen, that restricts content from being saved to the sd card?  Or somehow restricting the content from being pulled from the card where it was saved?  Just a thought as I'm having the same problem with more than one card and more than one computer. 

What kind of card are you using?

Here's a page from my T8i manual. The same should apply to your T7i.

SDXC.jpg

Steve Thomas

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements