cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pics are blurry every pic I take with my Rebel T5

AngRae2
Apprentice

Just getting used to my Rebel T5 and I must have pushed a button and now every pic is blurry. Any help would be appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@AngRae2 wrote:

Just getting used to my Rebel T5 and I must have pushed a button and now every pic is blurry. Any help would be appreciated. 

Make the the MF/AF switch on the lens is set to AF.

Then take a picture of something outdoors in the sunlight with the camera in 'Green Square' mode.

ScottyP
Authority

PLEASE learn the exposure triangle. There are many 3 minute vids on YouTube, etc.  Watch 4 of them and your answer will be clear. 

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

This is the correct answer.

"Make the the MF/AF switch on the lens is set to AF.

Then take a picture of something outdoors in the sunlight with the camera in 'Green Square' mode."

Do this before learning anything additional.  If it works doing this test, there is nothing wrong with the T5.  Make sure the subject is around 20 to 25 feet from you.

If it does work and I suspect it will, you do need to learn more about your T5.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Just yesterday I was taking some RAW test shots with my T6S. I stumbled upon a preying mantis and took a few shots of it. When I got inside I saw that my DOF was pretty shallow and I had focused on his back, not his "face". Just a snap, so no big deal, but something I should have chimped on the LCD.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements