cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal temparture warning 600d

aussiegeoff
Apprentice

Hi,shooting boat racing at the beach this morning,manual settings,continious shooting etc,after about 20 frames,internal temp warning display on moniter,ok,back home check manual,mentions about live view shooting,which is enabled .

Camera ia about 15months old,and i do alot of sports,long expourse stuff,I could take pics when i got so i thought i would ask advice,do i need to disable live view?,or has anyone had this problem? Oh its winter now so outside heat isnt a factor.

Thanks Geoff

2 REPLIES 2

fyigmo63
Enthusiast

Geoff,

Had you left your camera in the sun or had it near any heat sources before shooting?  I've read or heard of cases of people using the 600D, 7D, and so on, and some people have issues with the temperature warning and others have never seen it.  Strange how it can afflict some and not others.

aussiegeoff
Apprentice

fyigmo63,

hi an thanks to reply,im pretty sure the problem was mositure,next day i shoot about 300 pics without any problems,but i did see condensation in the moniter which disappeared real fast as i was shooting.It sounds weird i guess, but the camera was not in my bag all week,it rained all week here,,ive had problems with my PC(moisture) before,thats all i can put it down to,was ok today ,no problems,cheers thanks,Geoff

Announcements