cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impossible to acces memory card

juliocaesars
Apprentice
Hello!
I bought a camera canon rebuilt t6 in the united states but it does not operate,
it signals impossible to access the memory card / change or format in the device.
help me
please
5 REPLIES 5

Did you format it in the camera?

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Your camera is not a thumb drive.  The Operating System will see the device as “busy”, and cannot access the memory card.

Use a card reader to read the memory card.  Or, use the Canon software, which you can download from Canon’s web site.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Waddizzle wrote:

Your camera is not a thumb drive.  The Operating System will see the device as “busy”, and cannot access the memory card.

Use a card reader to read the memory card.  Or, use the Canon software, which you can download from Canon’s web site.

You're assuming that the problem is in reading the card. As I read the OP's post, he can't get the camera to write to the card.

Bob

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

That error message just seems a bit too long to come from the camera.  Maybe, it did.

Maybe the card has not been formatted, or is actually a bad or incompatible memory card.  It could be the write protect tab, too.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Waddizzle wrote:

That error message just seems a bit too long to come from the camera.  Maybe, it did.

Maybe the card has not been formatted, or is actually a bad or incompatible memory card.  It could be the write protect tab, too.

I think we need more precise information from the OP.

Bob
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements