cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon rebel t3 shutter speed movie mode

guy3145
Apprentice

Hi

i need help changing the shutter speed in movie mode. i just cant find how to do this task. i read the user manual and could not understand how to do it.

can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Guy

4 REPLIES 4

guy3145
Apprentice

anyone? please? is changing the shutter speed in movie mode possible in this mode???

Hello guy 3145!

Welcome to the Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please http://www.canon.com, and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

@Shanna wrote:

Hello guy 3145!

Welcome to the Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please http://www.canon.com, and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

How do you know he's from outside the U.S.? And is the shutter speed actually set differently on cameras manufactured for use in other countries? Do you, and Canon top management, appreciate how absurd that disclaimer sounds to your U.S. customer base?

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Thanks Robert

you expressed exactly how i feel.

Announcements