cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon rebel t3 comptability wz sigma 70-200 os2 2.8 ????

mrtony
Apprentice

hi

just want to know if i can use the lens sigma 70-200 os2 2.8 on canon rebel t3 ????

because i take photos in the basket stadium and the light is to on apparture 5.6 and up

so i need to know if it will work properly ???

wz quick focus ...

plz if someone try it b4 , i appreciate to give me all the info plz

2 REPLIES 2

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@mrtony wrote:

hi

just want to know if i can use the lens sigma 70-200 os2 2.8 on canon rebel t3 ????

because i take photos in the basket stadium and the light is to on apparture 5.6 and up

so i need to know if it will work properly ???

wz quick focus ...

plz if someone try it b4 , i appreciate to give me all the info plz

The only thing about Sigma lenses and a T3 is that Sigma lenses are notorious for needing calibration. The T3 lacks Micro Focus Adjustment, so if your lens needs calibration you'll need to send it into Sigma. If you are buying new this isn't that big a deal as they calibrate it for free, and it only takes about a week to get it back from the time you send it in.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Your description is somewhat confusing?  If you are refering to the Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM, it will work.  And it will work well.  I have had 6 of these for both Canon and Nikon.  All have worked extremely well.

Sigma has made some other versions of the 70-200 that may be less desirable.  Try before you need it.

None of the six Sigma lenses I have or had needed any adjustments.  They worked straight out of the box.  I must be lucky I guess.  Again, try before you need it.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements