Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Why does the flash on my T4i make static noises and flash a couple times when I take some pictures?

T4i
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why does the flash on my T4i make static noises and flash a couple times when I take some pictu

The extra blasts from the flash help the AF at locking onto the target.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."
Occasional Contributor

Re: Why does the flash on my T4i make static noises and flash a couple times when I take some pictu

Ok thanks just makin sure the camera is not diffective. I'm new to DSLR or any kind of photography. I'm gonna start reading some books.
Esteemed Contributor

Good for you. Did you explore the link I put in the General Section which takes you to a Learning tool?

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."
Occasional Contributor

No but I will now thank you for the info. I can't wait to really start shooting the rite way.