cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T7i Why all photos are not showing up when transferring to iPhone?

Tracytribe
Apprentice

I am trying to transfer photos from my Canon EOS Rebel T7I, using Wi-Fi, to my iPhone. I’ve done this several times and never had any problems. Today, I was trying to transfer photos that I took yesterday. Not all of them are showing up on my phone when I go to transfer them. When I look at my camera, they are on there, but do not show up as being able to transfer when I look at my iPhone. What is causing this?

5 REPLIES 5

Tim
Authority

Tracytribe, 

Ensure that you have selected on the software to transfer all photos instead of just select ones.  If the issue persists we recommend uninstalling the software and then doing a re-install from the app store. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

@Tim wrote:

Tracytribe, 

Ensure that you have selected on the software to transfer all photos instead of just select ones Upsers.  If the issue persists we recommend uninstalling the software and then doing a re-install from the app store. 

can i try this?

Hi! I’m having the same issue with my EOS M200. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and reconnecting my camera to my phone. Still no luck. When I go to Import Images, it’s as if nothing exists after Dec 2023. Any other ideas? 

Hi Chelsea!

Would you mind creating a new thread please, since this one is 4 years old we want to be sure your concerns are more visible to other Community Members! If needed, HERE'S a link to see how to create a new thread.

Thanks! 

Tracytribe
Apprentice
Thank you, Tim! I reinstalled the software and now it works.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements