cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time zone

Mocus2
Apprentice
I never changed my time zone from London. Is there a way to change it now?
6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Hi, Mocus2!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon product you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Mocus2
Apprentice
Eos rebel

You can certainly change it, but it will only work going forward, it will not change the time on any images already taken.

Here are the instructions for my T6S, yours should be similar:

Untitled.jpg

Mocus2
Apprentice
Thanks. I should have been clearer. I want to change the default zone from London to my home zone.

There is no "default time zone" just a time zone setting. If you change it, it just overrides the setting made when the camera starts up cold and you set the time.

Tim
Authority

Mocus2, 

Hello.  As another user suggested, you're able to use the keys on the camera in the appropriate menu to change the time zone.  The only options are the ones that are listed inside the camera menu and all the major time zones should be represented. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements