cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking 360 panoramic photo with EOS Rebel T6i

darth_daniel
Apprentice

Hi

I recently purchased a Canon EOS Rebel T6i with a tripod, wireless shutter release, focus 58mm 3 piece filter kit, Focus 58mm wide angle lens and EFS 10 - 55 mm image stabilizer. I was hoping to learn how to take 360 degree panoramic photos but I'm completely clueless on how and where to start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

🙂

24 REPLIES 24

Adobe Photoshop elements can do it. It is called photomerge.

Thanks!

Has PhotoStitch been updated at all recently, like the last 3 years? I use PhotoShopElements.

@kvbarkley wrote:

Has PhotoStitch been updated at all recently, like the last 3 years? I use PhotoShopElements.

I wouldn't know off the top of my head.  It should be easy enough to check out, though.  Photostitch definitely reads the image file's shooting info, for a fact. 

I have also had image files that Photostitch simply refused to process until I stripped out all shooting info during the JPEG export, which causes the program to prompt you to manually input a focal length when you add the images.  I cannot recall which camera/lens combo caused that to happen, but I remember the shooting date and locatoin.  I would have to get back to you later on it, so I can go into my archives and look it up.  It's mostly all a blur, man.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

That's OK, MicroAdjust might help a bit with that blur. 8^)

Announcements