cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T7i camera wont wirelessly connect to computer

T7iowner
Apprentice

My T7i won't wirelessly connect to my Hp Windows10 computer. What am I doing wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

William_N
Enthusiast

Hi T7iowner,

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know a little more about the issue you are having. Such as if you are encountering an issue installing the camera software on your computer, or if you are receiving any kind of error message/code when trying to connect your T7i and Windows 10 computer.

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. We do hope someone is able to assist! However, if this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I don't know, what are you doing?

Are you using EOS Utility?

In your setup, which device (camera or computer) is the client and which is the access point? And what does either device say to you about the unsuccessful connection attempt?

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

T7iowner
Apprentice
I am using the EOS utility. I will get details for you when I am back in town at the end of the week.
Thanks in advance for your help.

T7iowner
Apprentice
I have the EOS utility software downloaded to my computer. I will try again at the end of the week when I get home and then I can be more specific. Forgive my ignorance on the subject. I am expecting it to be a simple stupid mistake on my part.

@T7iowner wrote:
I have the EOS utility software downloaded to my computer. I will try again at the end of the week when I get home and then I can be more specific. Forgive my ignorance on the subject. I am expecting it to be a simple stupid mistake on my part.

The camera’s product support page has an instruction manual for the wireless functions.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/eos-dslr-and-mirrorless-ca...

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements