cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T6s

chief
Rising Star

I heard that the T6s has been discontinue, if true anybody know why? I was looking to upgrade and now am looking at 70D

5 REPLIES 5

ScottyP
Authority

Where did you see that it is discontinued?  It is in stock at all the stores, including B & H.  

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?

I was at a Best Buy and salesman, who was really on top of cameras, informed me when I did not see one on display, said they no longer carried them due to no longer made. I have seen them online but not sure I want one if no longer made

It's Canon's "current" top of the line Rebel.  They're not going to discontinue that camera until they have something newer to replace it.  (Even Best Buy still sells it.  Your sales guy was misinformed.)

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

If you’re just looking for a good camera, get the T6i, but if you’re interested in photography buy the T6s.

There is about a $100 difference in price but, to me, well worth it.  When you go back to Best Buy try to get a different salesperson, " who was is really on top of cameras"!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

You are correct checked with Canon and they are not getting rid of T6s.  The salesman sure did blow smoke up my @#$. wondder if it was just him or management at this store told him to bull**bleep** customers. Thanks everybody

Announcements