cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T6s/i 750d/760d Reverse main dial switch

ShiftyBloke
Apprentice

Hi,

How do I reverse the main dial on my 760d ? I have seen the option on other EOS family cameras.. Surley this could not have been omittted from the 'Starter' family EOS Cameras ?

Can it be added as a feature requets ?

SB

4 REPLIES 4

ScottyP
Authority
The left-right scrolling dial by the shutter actuation button?
Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?

ShiftyBloke
Apprentice
Yeah, that's the one, I've seen the option on other higher xx x canons..

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
It's likely that Canon didn't include that custom function in an entry camera. Since you own the camera you also own a manual. If it's not in the manual it's not in the camera.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

ShiftyBloke
Apprentice

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking..

Shame...  Just one of those freebee features they could code in... Bit of shame, you can change the colour (sorry, color) of the menu's but not the way a dial scrolls.. 

Do Canon offer a feature request portal ?  I'm not abou to ask for more AF points, more FPS, 60fps in 1080, or a battery that last longer than 300 shots, but all the same..

Thanks for your feedback.. would be annoyed to have missed it in the manual/pdf..

Here's hoping for FW 1.0.1

SB

Announcements