cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T4i... lousy SD video... has anyone used SD and had final edit look ok. on timeline its a disaster.

speedorms
Apprentice

T4i... lousy SD video... has anyone used SD and had final edit look ok. on timeline its a disaster. cell phone does better video.. im a pro video type and at this point may return cam and wait for a more capable eos.. like a mirrorless 60d...

2 REPLIES 2

Mykolas
Authority

Speedorms,

I would like to help determine what is causing this.

1. What exactly are you seeing that is poor quality in the video from your EOS Rebel T4i?
  2. What are you using to edit your video?
  3. What settings are you using to edit the video?
  4. When you refer to SD, are you referring to the card in the camera or Standard Definition video?

If you prefer a mirrorless design, we do have the new EOS M.  You may want to take a look at that model to see if it has the features you are looking for.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

@speedorms wrote:

T4i... lousy SD video... has anyone used SD and had final edit look ok. on timeline its a disaster. cell phone does better video.. im a pro video type and at this point may return cam and wait for a more capable eos.. like a mirrorless 60d...

@inactive010823 wrote:
When you refer to SD, are you referring to the card in the camera or Standard Definition video?

Mike is onto something.  "SD" aka standard definition is 720x480 resolution.  I'm not surprised if a cell phone does better video than that. 

Announcements