cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T4i Firmware

pamoose
Apprentice

Can someone point me to a step by step instructional guide on how to download and install the new T4i Firmware.  My camera manual has no instructions how to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks hcbph.  I actually saw that link and with my aging brain or the lack of it, it just didn't sink in.  That is exactly what I was looking for.  I appreciate your trouble

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

hcbph
Enthusiast

http://usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer?pageKeyCode=prdAdvDetail&docId=0901e0248090cddd

That should give you everything you need.  Download it, extract the files and look at the pdf..

Thanks hcbph.  I actually saw that link and with my aging brain or the lack of it, it just didn't sink in.  That is exactly what I was looking for.  I appreciate your trouble

I also just did the update to the firmware and all went well the first time. Really easy just follow the instructions!
Keep shooting till it looks right!
T4i, 28-300 Tamron IS, 18-55 EF-S STM, 18-135 EF-S STM, Speedlight 580EX II 10-20 Sigma, Aftermarket BGA.

Thanks Stevie for the information and encouragement.  I don't thinnk it will be as bad as I antisipated

Announcements