cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Senior Pics

emsplawn
Contributor

Hello Ya'll,

My step daughter is wanting pics with her heifer for her senior year. She is also wanting sunset pics for the "golden hour" shots. What settings would I need to caputre this. I have a Canon Rebel XSI, so kinda an older style camera

12 REPLIES 12

Of course the end of October is close but Adobe offers an upgrade policy. I prefer not to wait. Get it and start using and learning today. Who knows what can happen in three weeks or so.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Of course the end of October is close but Adobe offers an upgrade policy. I prefer not to wait. Get it and start using and learning today. Who knows what can happen in three weeks or so.

Adobe's upgrade policy is not a free upgrade. It's a $20 discount. So, if you buy PSE 2021 now it will cost $99.99 for a first-time buyer. If you want to upgrade to PSE 2022 after it's released to get the new features added, it will cost you $79.99 more. If it were me, I'd wait 3 weeks.

Or, you can get a free 30-day trial of 2021 now to start learning and buy the 2022 version when it's released.

--
Walter
in Davie, FL

In photography I am almost never a fan of waiting. How much are the photos you miss out on worth? However, I realize it is wise to be prudent with the cost.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements