cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL2 wireless connection capacity question

mgcsooner
Apprentice
I bought this phone for my son who mostly, but I will infrequently be using it as well. He had no problem linking it up to his phone, however the optioned were already dimmer out when trying to pair a second phone. Is there a single phone limitation? Neither of us have been able to figure this out yet. Any help? Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tim
Authority

Hello mgcsooner, 

If you have this connected to your sons phone, it's paired.  There's not a limit per se, but there is a limit on how many it will connect to at once.  You'd have to forget all the settings on the devices and then pair it to your phone each time.  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello mgcsooner, 

If you have this connected to your sons phone, it's paired.  There's not a limit per se, but there is a limit on how many it will connect to at once.  You'd have to forget all the settings on the devices and then pair it to your phone each time.  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements