cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning defective products, shipping label email?

adriankmendoza
Apprentice

I recieved my refurbished T5i a week ago, and it was defective right out of the box. I was a bit frustrated, because I've heard nothing but good things about their refurbished products, so I guess I just had bad luck. Unfortunately they're now out of stock. 

I plan on sending it back for a refund, and when I talked to them on the phone a few days ago, they said they'd email me a shipping label, which I still haven't recieved. 

To anyone else that has had to send a product back to Canon, how long does it generally take for them to email you the shipping label? I would think it wouldn't take too long since it's being emailed rather than directly sent in the mail, but what do I know haha.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, adriankmendoza!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Community forum.  Be sure to check your spam folder, as shipping labels may sometimes end up there.

If after 48 hours you haven't received the promised shipping label, we recommend that you contact our sales team to get the latest status on your order.  We're open everyday from 8 AM to midnight ET (5 AM to 9 PM PT) at 1-800-385-2155.

We look forward to your call!

Announcements