cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering deleted photos?

sammisakura
Apprentice

Hi! I was deleting photos through the EOS Utiliy program the other day. I accidentally deleted a set of about 30ish photos before importing them. I've tried about 5 recovery programs, but my Rebel T3 never shows up in the area where you choose what device/driver to recover, when it's plugged into my pc by USB and switched on. I'm running Windows 10. My camera shows up under This Pc > Devices and drives, when I have it plugged in.

The programs I've tried: Asoftech Data Recovery, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, Jihosoft Data Recovery, MiniTool Power Data Recovery 7.0, and Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery. 

Is there any way to get these photos back? Thanks for reading.

5 REPLIES 5

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

After all of that .... I hate to say it, but it sounds like those photos are lost.  But, keep trying, though.  As long as you do not use the card, then the data is still recoverable.  But, if you have stored fresh data on the card, then recovery efforts just might be in vain.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

You need to take the card out and get a reader.

All of the recovery software I've read about or used needed the card in a reader. I do not think having it in the camera allows the software the access it needs to do it's thing.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Card reader.

grotenydia
Contributor

If you have tried several different data recovery software, it's time to try a targeted software. AnyRecover offers six data recovery modes that you can recover from empty recycle bins, formatted disks, lost partitions, damaged hard drives, virus-attacked devices, external storage (eg SD cards, flash drives) Without any difficulties.Robot Embarassed

Announcements