cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T6i SD Card

yummiesttag
Apprentice

I know with the fast picture taking and video recoding you need a certain sd card. Would this sd card work?  <Link removed per forum guidelines>

Or do I have to get something like this?

<Link removed per forum guidelines>

4 REPLIES 4

John_B
Rising Star

Hello yummiesttag and thank you for posting on the Canon Forum. Per the guidelines your links have been removed, however both of those cards are rated as Class 10 cards, which is recommended for the EOS Rebel T6i.

We hope this information helps! 

Thank you

@John_B wrote:

Hello yummiesttag and thank you for posting on the Canon Forum. Per the guidelines your links have been removed, however both of those cards are rated as Class 10 cards, which is recommended for the EOS Rebel T6i.

Another example of the reasoning behind the "guidelines" being incomprehensible.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@John_B wrote:

Another example of the reasoning behind the "guidelines" being incomprehensible.

This one is pretty straight forward.  It is standard practice across the web, no links to ads on user forums.  It opens the door to SPAM links.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements