cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T5i prices

Summer16
Contributor
Will the T5i drop any lower in price by the end of June? On the Canon Online Referbished Store it is selling for $479, but that sale will be over this week.

Would it be wiser to buy during the savings sale or wait longer for the price to go down?
14 REPLIES 14

@Summer16 wrote:
Ha. That sucks.
Well, I'll probably get one this weekend while there's sales going.

IDK if you guys have jobs, but I'm 16, and have a small job, so I don't have that much money. Anything I buy is a huge investment haha.

Ah, well, when I was your age, my camera was an Argus C-3 that my parents bought me for my 16th birthday. It was a bit primitive, even for its time (1953), but it was a great improvement over my Brownie Reflex, Synchro Model.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Summer16
Contributor
wow, well thas a shame. I'll remember that one.
I think my mom dropping my brand new camera on rocks while hiking beats that.

Summer16
Contributor
That's true. I better get it!

Now I have to decided between the T5i or T6i, ha.

@Summer16 wrote:
That's true. I better get it!

Now I have to decided between the T5i or T6i, ha.

The price for the refurbished T5i and T6i kits, with the 18-55mm lens, are so close that choosing the T6i is clearly the better deal....if you can afford it...and even if you can't.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Summer16
Contributor
That looks like a really good camera! I better get that one instead x) a little cheaper also.

But really, that does look like a pretty cool camera. My first camera was a pinhole camera I made from cardboard and duct tape lol my dad set up a darkroom with the chemicals, and yeah... Wernt very good photos...
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements