cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T3 Backpack

Zyclone
Contributor

I am a casual user and I like to take my camera and tripod on hikes with me, but an old fashion backpack just doesnt do it. Budget wise I'd like to keep it under $60. Room for a T3 with a 55mm on it, straps for a tripod on the side and room for water bottles and snacks. If it has a water bladder compartment that would be ideal. Does something like this exist? Do you own a backpack and use it for 5-10 mile hikes? If so, I'd like to know what you think of the product you own! Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I have and use this one backpack  It does not have a water bladder but you could probably add one.  It is highly customizable.

Plus it is onyl $40 bucks.  It is small and probably not too good for longer trips but great for t day's outing.

Otherwise go HERE   These are as good as it gets.  I use the Pro 35 but it ain't gonna be under $60 bucks.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Skirball
Authority

@Zyclone wrote:

I am a casual user and I like to take my camera and tripod on hikes with me, but an old fashion backpack just doesnt do it. Budget wise I'd like to keep it under $60. Room for a T3 with a 55mm on it, straps for a tripod on the side and room for water bottles and snacks. If it has a water bladder compartment that would be ideal. Does something like this exist? Do you own a backpack and use it for 5-10 mile hikes? If so, I'd like to know what you think of the product you own! Thanks!

What's your issue with an old fashion backpack?  I have a camera specific one that I use when I'm taking out several lenses, some flashes, filters, batteries, etc.  But for just a camera and a lens?  When I go light I use a Jansport.  I prefer to not advertise that I have a camera in my pack, and that's exactly what you're doing with those camera packs.

My camera pack is similar to this:

http://www.amazon.com/koolertron-Shoulder-Backpack-Rucksack-Waterproof/dp/B00760EP4Y

I couldn't find the exact one.  Mine has more compartments inside for lenses and a front access, but other than that is similar.  I picked it because it doesn't look like a camera pack.  I used to use it as a storage for a lot of my supplies until i upgraded to a roller.

I came across this bag, and I like the idea that it has dividers and I can sling the bag to the front and pull the camera out of the side. I think it looks fairy normal, not too flash. I am just concern it wont have room for to carry snacks and water for hikes.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0064X5Q5Q/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=306XNJVGFINK8&colii...
Announcements