cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Canon Service & Support YouTube Channel

tariq1234
Contributor

i have problem in my canon 1100d will not working up on plz give me any solution . my mail id is [removed per forum guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tariq1234
Contributor
My camera is not working up on that a bigest problem i do not know what i do .

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Danny

Hi, tariq1234!

So that the Community can help you better, please provide us with more details regarding the specific problem you're experiencing with your Canon camera.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

tariq1234
Contributor
My camera is not working up on that a bigest problem i do not know what i do .

Thanks for the information, tariq1234, though we still need more specifics.  In what way is your camera not working?  Does it turn on?  Does it take photos?  Are the photos in focus?  Are they properly exposed?

Please tell us exactly how your camera isn't working so that we can provide the proper solution.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

tariq1234
Contributor
Does it turn on .not on my camera power. Just like dead .

tariq1234
Contributor
Battery is good but i do not know what is the problem in my camera .not working up on .

Is the red busy light flashing?

tariq1234
Contributor
Nothing like a dead

tariq1234
Contributor
I m put the battery in side canera and on switch but nothing working at all . Like dead

Sounds like you need to send it in for service.

But first look inside the battery/SD card doors and make sure all the latches and switches are working.

Announcements