Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Question: Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5.  I'm looking at purchasing the Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens. Does anyone in the community have & use this lens.  Looking for any info & experiences with this lens.  Thanks for any help.

Super Contributor

Re: Question: Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens

I have this lens.  It's a good lens with decent macro capabilities.  I also have the 500D close up lens with it, which makes it an even more potent macro.  Optically, it has no serious defects and functions fine as a general use 60mm lens.  I also have the f/1.8 50mm lens which, quite frankly, I use more often.

Esteemed Contributor

My wife has it. Very nice lens. Probably as good a value for the money as you'll find.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Esteemed Contributor

I really like it:

IMG_3411.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Looks great! I ordered the lens & I should get it soon. Can't wait to start using it!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response. I have purchased the lens & can't wait to start using it!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response. I have purchased the lens & should be getting it soon. I can't wait to start using it.