cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Rebel T5i Movie Mode

jb10089
Apprentice

My camera does not work properly in movie mode. Following message is displayed when it fails   "Ensure a lens is attached, Press movie button to activate moving shootin". It fails about 50%of the time. Sometimes after 20 sec or up to two minutes. Never fails two times in a row or works two times in a row.

John

5 REPLIES 5

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

It would be most beneficial to provide more facts about what reproduces the problem.  For example, saying what lens you're using is a good place to start.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What lens are you uisng?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Tamron SP AF Aspherical XR DI 28-75 mm 1:2.8 Macro 67mm filter and Tamron SP 17-55mm F/2.8 72mm filter  Di. Results the same with both lenses.

It happen when I was taking pictures of people dancing indoors on two occasions. The dancers were about 15 feet from me.

@jb10089 wrote:

Tamron SP AF Aspherical XR DI 28-75 mm 1:2.8 Macro 67mm filter and Tamron SP 17-55mm F/2.8 72mm filter  Di. Results the same with both lenses.

It happen when I was taking pictures of people dancing indoors on two occasions. The dancers were about 15 feet from me.

Don't you have a Canon lens that you could test?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I'll go to the camera shop where I purchased the camera and borrow a canon lense to test my camera in the the store.If they will let me.

Announcements