cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Philadelphia Canon t3i service and repair locations.

SessViseoz
Apprentice

Both of my canon t3i's need serviceing and i cannot find anywhere in philadelphia that repairs them. I understand that my issue is loose connectors haveing to do with the sd card door. Can anyone help me.

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't know about Philly, but you could send to the Canon facility in Jamesburg, NJ.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

@jrhoffman75 wrote:

I don't know about Philly, but you could send to the Canon facility in Jamesburg, NJ.

The Jamesburg facility is very convenient to the New Jersey Turnpike and could be on your way if you were, say, driving to New York. I'm pretty familiar with it, because my daughter lives in Philadelphia, and I've dropped equipment off there several times. In my experience they're one of the fastest repair shops anywhere.

But BE WARNED: While the Canon building is close to the Turnpike, it isn't particularly easy to find. It's set back from the road, and the streets in the area seem to change names at nearly every intersection. So print yourself a map and be sure to take it along.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

DigiBill
Contributor

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/form_display/sup_by_email

Click the link above and it will take you to the Canon website.  Once there you can complete the form and email your question directly to Canon.  They are very good at replying in a short time.

Hope this helps.

Announcements