cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number sequence out of whack!

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Attended a dog show and took 144 photos. Downloaded them from the card to my laptop. OK, so far. When I went to view them. the were interspersed with photos that my wife too weeks ago. Her photos would be IMG.XXXX.jpg but my photos would be IMG.XXXX,jpg(1). Any ideas what happened? Need to check the camera numbering sequence,  Canon T7?

Thanks in advance. BTW, going back to the show tomorrow. Show was in a covered arena with open sides so I had to play with settings. Good experience as I had to watch settings and adjust over/under exposure, f/stop, lens speed, ISO, etc.

Hate to go through all 144 and transfer to a new file. Should have made the file before downloading the card. Live and learn.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
43 REPLIES 43

@Tintype_18 wrote:

Thanks for the info.  It's a learning experience.

There's a couple of groups that you can reach out to when you need help with PSE.

--
Walter
in Davie, FL

Walter, great info for reference. Will look at them and Bookmark for reference.

I've decided to set aside some time each day and plow my way through the PSE morass. I realize there is so much that one can do with PSE.

John

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Photoshop Elements is a separate program from Photoshop. It is a simpler but very capable editor.

Photoshop is not a beginner program.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

John, thanks for the clarification.

John
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements