cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New T3 not saving photos to card

longboredterrie
Apprentice

Ok I am just about ready to return my T3 I have read the Manual many times formatted the card and taken and put it in a different camera its working but not in the T3 This is what going on I take photos I see them on camera  and I turn camera off  when I turn It

back on the photos are gone camera tells me no Images now it makes no difference what type of image Raw or Jpg and when I put SD card  or plug T3 in to my PC It has no files on it  I have all canon software installed and installed and reinstalled I am so very sad and have had many Canon cameras that worked beautiful it took me 2 years to afford this

camera .Woman Sad

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://s3.amazonaws.com/fbflicker/js/loader.js"></script>
22 REPLIES 22

shellbo6901
Enthusiast

my t3 is doing the same thing, where it records on the card, until it is turned off. I believe the problem is that the cards need to be reformatted.

OMG I just created a New Folder in the menu just press menu and use the arrows until you see folder then press set and make like 101 then take a picture and put your SD card in the slot of the computer and EOS or whatever icon will show up on the desktop or in Photos and it will work again. I must've deleted my folders from before.

gingergeorge65
Apprentice

OMG I just created a New Folder in the menu just press menu and use the arrows until you see folder then press set and make like 101 then take a picture and put your SD card in the slot of the computer and EOS or whatever icon will show up on the desktop or in Photos and it will work again. I must've deleted my folders from before. 

Announcements