cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My canon 750D not saving image

Malaikaphoto
Contributor
My newly bought canon 750D won't save shots, it will display image processing and even when i switch off the power button, it says processing image for several hours and does not save my shot. What do i do?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

To start off with the basics, are you using a full size SD card or a micro SD card with an adapter? What brand and model of card are you using? Was the card formatted in the camera before using? Have you set the camera's calendar and clock? Are you using a genuine Canon battery or one from a third-party supplier?

View solution in original post

Malaikaphoto
Contributor
Is a full size card with 80mb/sec and has been formated with camera.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

To start off with the basics, are you using a full size SD card or a micro SD card with an adapter? What brand and model of card are you using? Was the card formatted in the camera before using? Have you set the camera's calendar and clock? Are you using a genuine Canon battery or one from a third-party supplier?

Malaikaphoto
Contributor
I have set all the basic things in the camera and i use canon authories battery with class ten,128GB of ultra sandisk memory card.

But is it a full size card or a micro card with adapter?

Did you format it in camera?

Malaikaphoto
Contributor
Is a full size card with 80mb/sec and has been formated with camera.

Do you maybe have a 64gb or 32gb or an even smaller capacity card you could try in the camera?

Malaikaphoto
Contributor
I have done all of the above and it wnt stil snap

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

At this point you should call Canon. if they can't resolve it send it back or send it in for warranty repair.

Malaikaphoto
Contributor
I have done all of the above and it wnt stil snap

Malaikaphoto
Contributor
Am currious
Announcements