cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My camera wont turn on to show me anything. Ive cleaned all the lens. Cannon rebel t5

elizabeth1
Apprentice

My camera screen wont  show me anything for example when i turn it on the screen wont come on or if i press the gallery icon it still wont show. Ive cleaned the lens. And ive switched from af to mf and the camera still wont take any pictures. It would say busy then focus and not take a picture. Ive tried what i could do.

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@elizabeth1 wrote:

My camera screen wont  show me anything for example when i turn it on the screen wont come on or if i press the gallery icon it still wont show. Ive cleaned the lens. And ive switched from af to mf and the camera still wont take any pictures. It would say busy then focus and not take a picture. Ive tried what i could do.

If you take out the SD card, and turn it on, what happens?  Can you see the menus, or the quick control screen?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

i can see the screen and take pictures. But how come when i put back the sd card how come the camera screen dosent show?

You either have a bad card, or a bad slot.  Look inside the card slot under birght light for a foreign object, or bent pins.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

elizabeth1
Apprentice
Thanksy camera works again now thank you very much . Sorry for the late reply been busy with school and work.
Announcements