cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EOS Rebel T3i will not connect to my Mac OS 10.9.!!!!!!!!!!

melissamonte
Apprentice

Hi I am trying to connect my camera to my mac OS 10.9 and nothing is working! I went to the link shown in this forum and tried switching it to 10.8 and it says there is no driver needed. UMMM Yes there is or else I wouldnt be having this problem!!! PLEASE HELP!!! 😞

4 REPLIES 4

TCampbell
Elite
Elite
No "driver" is needed... use the "software" section (not the "driver" section) and this will let you update to the latest version of the EOS Utility. EOS Utility is the Canon-provided software that can transfer the images to your computer over the USB connection.

You can also directly insert the SD card into the computer (assuming you own a model with an SD card reader or add a reader.) This also does not require a driver.

Note that most of the software on the Canon download site are "updates" and assume you already have an older version of the software installed. If you do not, you can choose the option to download the EOS Solutions Disk (that's the contents that would be on the CD that came with the camera.)
Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

Thank you so much! I will try that now. Have a great day!

Crista
Whiz

Hi melissamonte!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

Thank you! 🙂
Announcements