cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST CANON 750D VIDEOS -very urgent

jonass
Apprentice

So i filmed some videos today on my canon 750D, and when i finished to transfert the files from the usb to my computer, i noticed that after MVI_3447 it jumps to MVI_4452. 4 MAIN SHOTS WERE LOST. at first i thought they were deleted accidentally. after I recovered the files, i found out they were not the files i needed. turns out, the camera just skipped on the 4 shots i took, and didn't even add them to the numbers (the names). so the camera just lost the files. And i cant find anything about it on the internet, does anyone know what the hack is going on?

2 REPLIES 2

John_
Authority

Are you using a micro sd card in an adapter? Those can cause problems like this and a full-sized SD card is always the best choice.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

jonass,

You need to do some additional diagnostics. Card out of the camera. and using one of the many available data recovery softwares to see if the files exisit at all.     

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10

~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8 ~CarePaks Are Worth It
Announcements